【Writing】 Expressions for paper writing
in Self Study
- Expressions for paper writing
- Apart from the aforementioned forms/works
- be aims to = be targeted to
- no need to reinvent general segmentation architectures
- the following observation explains the superiority of N.
- In turn, = Eventually
- adopt A with the following changes.
- it seems natural to
- work well and produce even better results than
- F is a network parameterized by θ
- To have a more thorough comparison,
- hinders the applicability of segmentation models.
- Therefore, instead of improving ~, our work focused on
- leverages the availability of extra unlabeled or weakly annotated
- , with the aim of narrowing the gap to the supervised models
- we specify/ demonstrate/ present that
|and vice versa.||but not vice versa.|
- It is expected that -.
- As illustrated in Fig,
- We investigate how
- invariance between the outputs of two identical networks fed with distorted versions of a sample.
- A be encouraged to be B. (<- we make A to B.)
- in lieu of = instead of
- This line of methods = Previous methods
- When it comes to ~ there is ~. = In terms of = In the sense of = In the context of
- With this in mind, we propose = According to this motivation,
- From the other end, = In contrast, = Conversely
- can be converted into = considered as = represent as =
- Our research directions can be classified into three areas:
- The onus of generalization lies heavily on the data augmentation pipeline
- we propose the novel loss that can be succinctly written as a contrastive learning objective
- The effect of hard negatives has so far been neglected.
- We delve deeper into
|tend to, be prone to, be likely to||they are prone to overlook spatial consistency|
- A conditional normalization layer that modulates (norm+denorm) the activations.
- The conditional normalization layer can effectively propagate semantic information.
- In line with the other datasets in Wilds, we evaluate using a classification task.
- In general, we believe that these results lend support to the conclusion that ~ (Interpretation of experimental results / additional insight).